What I have learned about the call center industry and what my performance has been during the course



Before I started taking the call center course I knew nothing concrete about all the activities that are involved in this industry.  I had no idea of what an argent’s job really was, I neither was aware of the training​ process that​ someone must have and approve before hitting the floor and getting hired in ​ a call center. Besides all the things I have previously mentioned I have also learned a lot​ of terms related to this field. I believe that this new knowledge I just acquired can help me if one day I have the chance to teach a course of this topic.

Something that has really called my attention is the organization that exists within a call center because we Salvadoran are very disorganized. This organization can be seen in simple things like: to be always on time, to follow the same guidelines in​ every call an agent makes or receives. Another interesting fact that really surprised me is that   in a call center an agent can​ make or receive calls, depending on ​ the type of​ clients the company works for. The company can combine these two kinds of services​, making and receiving phone calls to be a call blending service call center.

 Talking about my performance as a student during the course I have to say that I try to be punctual and get involved in all the activities that have been developed during the classes, I have been in interacting regularly in the WhatsApp group despite of the fact that​ I prefer to use Facebook instead of WhatsApp and I have commented on the blog univo call center too.
Regarding my participation in class I consider I have done a great job because I have participated in every class. Due to 2 main reasons​:  1) because I like to express my opinion ​ in class and ask questions when I do not understand something, I am this kind of leaner. 2)  Carlos said “If don't participate you will fail this course”, so It was a must for me to do it. Based on what I have stated about my student's role in class I consider that I deserve either a 9 or a 10, but I rely on the teacher's opinion about me as a student to assign my score.
I attached a picture showing my participation control for further evidence.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog